Thursday, August 10, 2006

I ROCKED out Y'all!

Hubby took me to a Goo Goo Dolls / Counting Crows concert Monday night. We had VIP passes, and one of the women my hubby works with got us backstage to meet the Goo Goo Dolls themselves!!!

Here's my proof...



I'll admit, when I first started sending this picture out to my friends, I jokingly put in the email that Johnny Resnick was patting my behind. That was until my hubby looked and said, "you know...looking at that picture it could look like he was!" Now I don't say that anymore for fear of causing Johnny Resnick (who IS so much hotter in person that you could fry eggs on his tight little belly) unneccessary nightmares from the mere thought that he may have touched moi inappropriately. I'll just settle with the evidence that I, a mama wannabe, got to meet someone famous and was close enough to smell him, and close enough to THINK for a moment, about licking him.

1 comment:

Crazy Lady said...

I bet that was a BLAST!